- Author registration (Authors of: main conference papers, workshop papers, extended summaries, WIPPs; participants of ECW and DSC) deadline: September 30, 2022
- Early bird registration deadline: October 7, 2022
- Regular registration deadline: October 25, 2022
- The authors of accepted papers will need to complete the following form: Transfer of Copyright Agreement.
- Late registrations are welcome but your paper will not be included in the proceedings of the Conference
- A registrant may have at most two papers published in the proceedings of the Conference
Registration Cancellation Policy
Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration but can nominate a representative to present their paper.
There will be no refund on cancellation at ICCE 2022.
- APSCE Member
- Non-APSCE Member
- APSCE Student Member
- Non-APSCE Student Member
- Participants from Emerging Economies
Individuals from these emerging economies as defined by World Bank are qualified for a discounted rate.
LOWER-MIDDLE INCOME ECONOMIES
Please note that the discounted rate is based on the country of the institution (or the main employer) that the registrant is affiliated to.
Corporate card holders may make the payment via EFT transfer or bank wire. Please make your EFT payable to KIRA-KIRA AM UPM.
The payment details are as follows:
|Bank Name:||CIMB BANK BERHAD|
|Account name:||KIRA-KIRA AM UPM|
|Bank address:||CIMB CAWANGAN SERDANG PERDANA,|
GROUND FLOOR & MEZZANINE, NO. 33, JALAN SP2/1,
TAMAN SERDANG PERDANA,
43300 SERI KEMBANGAN, SELANGOR,
Please email the scanned original proof of payment to the Financial Coordinator at [email protected] with an indication of the exact date of payment.