Call for Tutorial Event Proposals
The organizers invite proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with the ICCE 2022.
The proposed tutorials should benefit the diverse audience, including academics, practitioners
and policy makers in developing the research, development or practitioner skills needed in
the field of technology-enhanced learning. Tutorials are instructive in nature and often focus
on specific topics. Potential topics of tutorials could be pertaining (but not restricted) to:
established learning theories or frameworks, research methods, technology-enhanced
pedagogy or assessment methods, specific technologies or tools, other researcher-related
skills (e.g., literature review, academic writing). The organizers also encourage tutorials that
include a hands-on session, allowing participants to experience useful tools.
Tutorials can be either a full day (6 hours) or a half day (3 hours).
A tutorial event proposal should not exceed 3 pages and should contain the following
- Title of the tutorial event
- An abstract (approx. 200 words): describing the main purpose of the tutorial event and
stating the significance of the topic
- Description of the format of the tutorial event, including a narrative of the tutorial
- Name, affiliation, email, URL, and short biography of the proposer(s)/instructor(s)
- Include examples of materials, hardware, software, and other technologies used in this
- Number of participants you can accommodate
- Equipment needs (We cannot commit in advance to meet all requests. Upon
acceptance of the tutorial proposal, the instructor(s) shall negotiate with the local
organizing committee on this matter.)
- State similar past tutorials and how your tutorial differs from them.
A certificate will be presented to the instructor(s) of the tutorial.
The proposals should be submitted, as a single PDF file, by email to the following Tutorial
Kaushal Kumar Bhagat, Advanced Technology Development Centre, Indian Institute of
Technology Kharagpur, India. ([email protected])
Sagaya Amalathas, Dept. of Computer Science, the University of Southampton, Malaysia
campus. ([email protected])
Please see Important Dates
Registered ICCE participants are NOT required to pay additional fees for tutorials.
Note that honorarium or discount for registration is not considered for conducting a