In response to raising concerns about overlapping conference and journal papers, we are pleased to announce another paper category — Extended Summary (ES). The ES session will provide opportunities for authors to pitch main ideas and key results. Four kinds of contributions will be accepted: empirical, technical design, conceptual and literature review papers (maximum 1,500 words).
All ES will be published in the proceedings with an ISBN. Authors of accepted extended summaries are not required to submit a full paper for inclusion in the proceedings. The proceedings will also be indexed by Elsevier Bibliographic Databases and made available on the official ICCE2022 and APSCE websites.
Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit ES papers to the following sub-conferences:
- C1: ICCE Sub-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education/Intelligent Tutoring System (AIED/ITS) and Adaptive Learning.
- C2: ICCE Sub-Conference on Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences.
- C3: ICCE Sub-Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Learning Analytics and Digital Infrastructure
- C4: ICCE Sub-Conference on Classroom, Ubiquitous, and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
- C5: ICCE Sub-Conference on Educational Gamification and Game-based Learning (EGG)
- C6: ICCE Sub-Conference on Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- C7: ICCE Sub-Conference on Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
- Paper submissions deadline: July 18
- Author notification: August 01
- Camera-Ready Copy: August 15
- Author Registration Deadline: August 29
Submissions must be made through e-mails to the ES Coordination Co-Chairs: [email protected]
Please don’t e-mail to sub-conference chairs.
File Types: MS Word (.DOC or .RTF) or PDF, Language: English (British or American)
Word Limit: 1500 (including all figures, references, acknowledgements, etc.)
Remaining Style Guides & Template: Paper Template File
All submissions will be distributed to and reviewed by the relevant sub-conference program committee members. Authors of accepted ES papers will be given a 12-minute presentation (including a 3-minute Q & A).
Camera ready papers have to be submitted in both Word (or RTF) and PDF files together with a copyright statement by the final paper deadline. At least one author has to register the conference by the registration deadline, for the paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings.
Questions related to the ES submissions should be addressed to the ES Coordination Chairs:
Lydia Yan LIU ([email protected]), Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Hang SHU, Jiangnan University, China
Arnida ABDULLAH, Universiti Putra Malaysia ([email protected])